Monday, July 12, 2010

"The Bachelor" Casting

I forgot to put this is my update! I am a semi-finalist to be cast in the next season of the Bachelor! I got a call from the casting director a few weeks back, and she told me that I was nominated and she thinks I would be great for the show. I was in total shock! Things like that dont happen to me! She has contacted me several time to make sure I was going to turn in all the needed paperwork. I also had to shoot a video. I did it myself, so it wasnt that great! haha

I doubt I make it b/c I'm for sure not THAT lucky. It was amazing to just make it this far and have a hollywood casting director think I was good enough to be on national tv. It was definitely a much need confidence boost. I'm actually not 100% that I would accept if asked now that so much has happened. I am really excited about starting my live in Texas, and this would put a delay on it. Who knows, though. You may see me on tv! lol

Until next time, GOD BLESS!....oh, and vote for Robert Bentley for Gov! ;o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .