Tuesday, April 27, 2010

oh my..."music" these days...

I seriously feel like I am like 60 stuck in the "dark" ages or something. I have always been a fan of the singer, Ciara. My friend told me to watch her new video for, "Ride." I was expecting a great video with her dancing, b/c she is a fab dancer. Boy, was I wrong. The entire video is vulgar and boarderline obscene. The song is about her "riding" and no, she isnt riding any type of vehicle! It was so repulsive to me that it made me tear up. That is what celebrities are feeding to children all over the world. Casual sex and vulgarity has become the norm. You can show sex of all sorts on daytime television, but you cant even say a prayer in school? You are reprimanded by the media for just wanting a day of prayer, but its ok to show people having sex, doing drugs, ect on television and through music? This is a sad, SAD world. I only pray that people will one day see the light...the light from above, and realize that things need to change.

Here is the video I was talking about so you can see exactly why I felt compelled to write another post today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6W4aK1sbs

Until next time...God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .