Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Same-Sex Marriage


This started as a reply to my Aunts comment on facebook, but it ended up being long and I didnt want to "spam" her post. lol

I do believe a line has to be drawn somewhere. If marriage isnt mandated and same-sex marriage is allowed due to homosexuals exercising their national freedom, what happens when two cousins want to marry or a brother and sister, ect? To a lot of people that is along the same lines as same-sex marriage, b/c it goes against nature and the protocol of humanity. I personally couldnt care less if they marry or not, and it wouldnt really affect me either way. God certainly didnt give me the authority to judge their actions. I do understand the political opposition to it though. The great thing is that we are all entitled to our thoughts on the matter and one side speaking negatively about the other doesnt help. Its called hypocrisy. So, I therefore respect your view on the matter, Aunt Jeana. lol ;o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .